New Brunswick Housing Condominiums


In New Brunswick most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.23% of homes in New Brunswick. The other 3.77% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.23 %
part of a condominium development3.77 %
comments powered by Disqus