New Brunswick Visible Minorities


In New Brunswick the population is made up of 3.73% visible minorities. The other 96.27% of the New Brunswick population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in New Brunswick is Black which accounts for 33.61% of the visible minority population and 1.07% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 14.14% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 13.92% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 13.78% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 7.96% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 4.85% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 4.36% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.82% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire New Brunswick population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1.2% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.2% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire New Brunswick population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 1.16% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire New Brunswick population.

StatisticPercentage
Black33.61 %
South Asian14.14 %
Korean13.92 %
Chinese13.78 %
Arab7.96 %
Filipino4.85 %
Southeast Asian4.36 %
Latin American3.82 %
West Asian1.20 %
Multiple visible minorities1.20 %
Japanese1.16 %
comments powered by Disqus