New Waterford Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In New Waterford 42.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 12.1% of home owners in New Waterford spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 30.4% of the rented homes in New Waterford are subsidized and the remaining 69.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 45.4% of tenants in New Waterford spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage42.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home12.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers30.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs45.40%
comments powered by Disqus