Nicolet Immigration Continent


In Nicolet Immigrants account for 2.69% of the population. The other 97.31% of the Nicolet population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Nicolet is Europe which accounts for 73.68% of the immigrant population and 1.93% of the total population. 21.05% of the immigrant population and 0.55% of the entire Nicolet population come from Americas. 5.26% of the immigrant population and 0.14% of the entire Nicolet population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe73.68 %
Americas21.05 %
Asia5.26 %
comments powered by Disqus