Northwest Territories Housing Condominiums


In Northwest Territories most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 92.96% of homes in Northwest Territories. The other 7.04% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development92.96 %
part of a condominium development7.04 %
comments powered by Disqus