Northwest Territories Citizenship


In Northwest Territories Non Canadian citizens account for 3.64% of the population. The other 96.36% of the Northwest Territories population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.40 %
Not Canadian citizens3.60 %
comments powered by Disqus