Northwest Territories Visible Minorities


In Northwest Territories the population is made up of 6.67% visible minorities. The other 93.33% of the Northwest Territories population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Northwest Territories is Filipino which accounts for 34.7% of the visible minority population and 2.26% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 16.63% of the visible minority population and 1.09% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Black visible minority accounts for 14.08% of the visible minority population and 0.92% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.86% of the visible minority population and 0.77% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 7.98% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.66% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 2.33% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 2.33% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 2% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1.33% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.22% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Northwest Territories population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 0.89% of the visible minority population and 0.06% of the entire Northwest Territories population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino34.70 %
Chinese16.63 %
Black14.08 %
South Asian11.86 %
Southeast Asian7.98 %
Latin American4.66 %
Arab2.33 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.2.33 %
Japanese2.00 %
West Asian1.33 %
Multiple visible minorities1.22 %
Korean0.89 %
comments powered by Disqus