Northwest Territories Immigration Year


In Northwest Territories Immigrants account for 8.49% of the population. The other 91.51% of the Northwest Territories population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Northwest Territories came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 42.34% of the immigrant population and 3.55% of the total population. 17.24% of the immigrant population and 1.44% of the entire Northwest Territories population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 15.92% of the immigrant population and 1.33% of the entire Northwest Territories population came to Canada Before 1971. 13.04% of the immigrant population and 1.09% of the entire Northwest Territories population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 11.46% of the immigrant population and 0.96% of the entire Northwest Territories population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201142.34 %
1991 to 200017.24 %
Before 197115.92 %
1971 to 198013.04 %
1981 to 199011.46 %
comments powered by Disqus