Notre-Dame-du-Lac Housing Condominiums


In Notre-Dame-du-Lac most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.58% of homes in Notre-Dame-du-Lac. The other 2.42% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.58 %
part of a condominium development2.42 %
comments powered by Disqus