Notre-Dame-du-Lac Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Notre-Dame-du-Lac 54.7% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 9.1% of home owners in Notre-Dame-du-Lac spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 22.1% of the rented homes in Notre-Dame-du-Lac are subsidized and the remaining 77.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 25.5% of tenants in Notre-Dame-du-Lac spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage54.70%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home9.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers22.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs25.50%
comments powered by Disqus