Notre-Dame-du-Lac Immigration


In Notre-Dame-du-Lac Immigrants account for 1.02% of the population. The other 98.98% of the Notre-Dame-du-Lac population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants98.98 %
Immigrants1.02 %
comments powered by Disqus