Nova Scotia Immigration Year


In Nova Scotia Immigrants account for 6.65% of the population. The other 93.35% of the Nova Scotia population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Nova Scotia came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 40.36% of the immigrant population and 2.56% of the total population. 22.42% of the immigrant population and 1.42% of the entire Nova Scotia population came to Canada Before 1971. 14.53% of the immigrant population and 0.92% of the entire Nova Scotia population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 13.2% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire Nova Scotia population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 9.49% of the immigrant population and 0.60% of the entire Nova Scotia population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201140.36 %
Before 197122.42 %
1971 to 198014.53 %
1991 to 200013.20 %
1981 to 19909.49 %
comments powered by Disqus