Kanesatake Lands Citizenship


In Kanesatake Lands Non Canadian citizens account for 0.39% of the population. The other 99.61% of the Kanesatake Lands population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.61 %
Not Canadian citizens0.39 %
comments powered by Disqus