Kanesatake Lands Immigration Year


In Kanesatake Lands Immigrants account for 3.68% of the population. The other 96.32% of the Kanesatake Lands population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Kanesatake Lands came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 47.83% of the immigrant population and 1.45% of the total population. 21.74% of the immigrant population and 0.66% of the entire Kanesatake Lands population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 17.39% of the immigrant population and 0.53% of the entire Kanesatake Lands population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 13.04% of the immigrant population and 0.39% of the entire Kanesatake Lands population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197147.83 %
1991 to 200021.74 %
2001 to 201117.39 %
1981 to 199013.04 %
comments powered by Disqus