Omemee Housing Condominiums


In Omemee most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.81% of homes in Omemee. The other 2.19% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.81 %
part of a condominium development2.19 %
comments powered by Disqus