Omemee Immigration Continent


In Omemee Immigrants account for 7.83% of the population. The other 92.17% of the Omemee population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Omemee is Europe which accounts for 75.31% of the immigrant population and 5.90% of the total population. 11.36% of the immigrant population and 0.89% of the entire Omemee population come from Americas. 10.29% of the immigrant population and 0.81% of the entire Omemee population come from Asia. 2.24% of the immigrant population and 0.18% of the entire Omemee population come from Africa. 0.81% of the immigrant population and 0.06% of the entire Omemee population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe75.31 %
Americas11.36 %
Asia10.29 %
Africa2.24 %
other continents0.81 %
comments powered by Disqus