Levack Citizenship


In Levack Non Canadian citizens account for 1.34% of the population. The other 98.66% of the Levack population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.66 %
Not Canadian citizens1.34 %
comments powered by Disqus