Ontario Housing Condominiums


In Ontario most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 86.09% of homes in Ontario. The other 13.91% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development86.09 %
part of a condominium development13.91 %
comments powered by Disqus