Ontario Immigration Continent


In Ontario Immigrants account for 32.91% of the population. The other 67.09% of the Ontario population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Ontario is Asia which accounts for 46.69% of the immigrant population and 15.31% of the total population. 31.63% of the immigrant population and 10.37% of the entire Ontario population come from Europe. 15.89% of the immigrant population and 5.21% of the entire Ontario population come from Americas. 5.69% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the entire Ontario population come from Africa. 0.1% of the immigrant population and 0.03% of the entire Ontario population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Asia46.69 %
Europe31.63 %
Americas15.89 %
Africa5.69 %
other continents0.10 %
comments powered by Disqus