Orillia Immigration Continent


In Orillia Immigrants account for 9.90% of the population. The other 90.10% of the Orillia population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Orillia is Europe which accounts for 59.52% of the immigrant population and 5.88% of the total population. 24.7% of the immigrant population and 2.44% of the entire Orillia population come from Asia. 13.72% of the immigrant population and 1.36% of the entire Orillia population come from Americas. 2.06% of the immigrant population and 0.20% of the entire Orillia population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe59.52 %
Asia24.70 %
Americas13.72 %
Africa2.06 %
comments powered by Disqus