Osgoode Housing Condominiums


In Osgoode most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.63% of homes in Osgoode. The other 4.37% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.63 %
part of a condominium development4.37 %
comments powered by Disqus