Osgoode Immigration Year


In Osgoode Immigrants account for 14.58% of the population. The other 85.42% of the Osgoode population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Osgoode came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 24.65% of the immigrant population and 3.58% of the total population. 23.63% of the immigrant population and 3.43% of the entire Osgoode population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 22.72% of the immigrant population and 3.30% of the entire Osgoode population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 16.96% of the immigrant population and 2.46% of the entire Osgoode population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.04% of the immigrant population and 1.75% of the entire Osgoode population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197124.65 %
1991 to 200023.63 %
2001 to 201122.72 %
1981 to 199016.96 %
1971 to 198012.04 %
comments powered by Disqus