Oshawa Housing Condominiums


In Oshawa most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.38% of homes in Oshawa. The other 6.62% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.38 %
part of a condominium development6.62 %
comments powered by Disqus