Oshawa Citizenship


In Oshawa Non Canadian citizens account for 2.68% of the population. The other 97.32% of the Oshawa population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.33 %
Not Canadian citizens2.67 %
comments powered by Disqus