Oshawa Immigration Continent


In Oshawa Immigrants account for 17.18% of the population. The other 82.82% of the Oshawa population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Oshawa is Europe which accounts for 52.56% of the immigrant population and 8.96% of the total population. 22.09% of the immigrant population and 3.77% of the entire Oshawa population come from Americas. 21.61% of the immigrant population and 3.69% of the entire Oshawa population come from Asia. 3.7% of the immigrant population and 0.63% of the entire Oshawa population come from Africa. 0.04% of the immigrant population and 0.01% of the entire Oshawa population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe52.56 %
Americas22.09 %
Asia21.61 %
Africa3.70 %
other continents0.04 %
comments powered by Disqus