Osoyoos Citizenship


In Osoyoos Non Canadian citizens account for 3.74% of the population. The other 96.26% of the Osoyoos population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.28 %
Not Canadian citizens3.72 %
comments powered by Disqus