Peace River Citizenship


In Peace River Non Canadian citizens account for 6.00% of the population. The other 94.00% of the Peace River population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.15 %
Not Canadian citizens5.85 %
comments powered by Disqus