Pembroke Citizenship


In Pembroke Non Canadian citizens account for 1.26% of the population. The other 98.74% of the Pembroke population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.74 %
Not Canadian citizens1.26 %
comments powered by Disqus