Pembroke Immigration Continent


In Pembroke Immigrants account for 4.72% of the population. The other 95.28% of the Pembroke population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Pembroke is Europe which accounts for 63.49% of the immigrant population and 2.97% of the total population. 23.02% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Pembroke population come from Asia. 13.49% of the immigrant population and 0.63% of the entire Pembroke population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe63.49 %
Asia23.02 %
Americas13.49 %
comments powered by Disqus