Pembroke Visible Minorities


In Pembroke the population is made up of 2.63% visible minorities. The other 97.37% of the Pembroke population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Pembroke is Chinese which accounts for 27.69% of the visible minority population and 0.67% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 26.15% of the visible minority population and 0.63% of the entire Pembroke population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 16.92% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Pembroke population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 13.85% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Pembroke population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 10.77% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Pembroke population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 4.62% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Pembroke population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese27.69 %
Black26.15 %
Korean16.92 %
Filipino13.85 %
South Asian10.77 %
Multiple visible minorities4.62 %
comments powered by Disqus