Pinawa immigrant age at arrival


In Pinawa Immigrants account for 8.93% of the population. The other 91.07% of the Pinawa population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Pinawa came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 36% of the immigrant population and 3.09% of the total population. 28% of the immigrant population and 2.41% of the entire Pinawa population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 24% of the immigrant population and 2.06% of the entire Pinawa population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 12% of the immigrant population and 1.03% of the entire Pinawa population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years36.00 %
5 to 14 years28.00 %
15 to 24 years24.00 %
45 years and over12.00 %
comments powered by Disqus