Pont-Rouge Immigration


In Pont-Rouge Immigrants account for 2.58% of the population. The other 97.42% of the Pont-Rouge population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants97.42 %
Immigrants2.58 %
comments powered by Disqus