Port Elgin Immigration Continent


In Port Elgin Immigrants account for 9.76% of the population. The other 90.24% of the Port Elgin population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Port Elgin is Europe which accounts for 67.09% of the immigrant population and 6.47% of the total population. 17.3% of the immigrant population and 1.67% of the entire Port Elgin population come from Americas. 14.77% of the immigrant population and 1.42% of the entire Port Elgin population come from Asia. 0.84% of the immigrant population and 0.08% of the entire Port Elgin population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe67.09 %
Americas17.30 %
Asia14.77 %
other continents0.84 %
comments powered by Disqus