Port Hardy Immigration Continent


In Port Hardy Immigrants account for 8.75% of the population. The other 91.25% of the Port Hardy population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Port Hardy is Europe which accounts for 39.71% of the immigrant population and 3.47% of the total population. 22.06% of the immigrant population and 1.93% of the entire Port Hardy population come from Asia. 14.71% of the immigrant population and 1.29% of the entire Port Hardy population come from Americas. 14.71% of the immigrant population and 1.29% of the entire Port Hardy population come from other continents. 8.82% of the immigrant population and 0.77% of the entire Port Hardy population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe39.71 %
Asia22.06 %
Americas14.71 %
other continents14.71 %
Africa8.82 %
comments powered by Disqus