Port Hope Housing Condominiums


In Port Hope most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.09% of homes in Port Hope. The other 1.91% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.09 %
part of a condominium development1.91 %
comments powered by Disqus