Port Hope immigrant age at arrival


In Port Hope Immigrants account for 9.72% of the population. The other 90.28% of the Port Hope population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Port Hope came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 34.21% of the immigrant population and 3.32% of the total population. 22.7% of the immigrant population and 2.20% of the entire Port Hope population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 20.72% of the immigrant population and 2.01% of the entire Port Hope population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 19.41% of the immigrant population and 1.88% of the entire Port Hope population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 2.96% of the immigrant population and 0.29% of the entire Port Hope population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years34.21 %
15 to 24 years22.70 %
5 to 14 years20.72 %
Under 5 years19.41 %
45 years and over2.96 %
comments powered by Disqus