Port Hope Citizenship


In Port Hope Non Canadian citizens account for 1.12% of the population. The other 98.88% of the Port Hope population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.89 %
Not Canadian citizens1.11 %
comments powered by Disqus