Port Hope Visible Minorities


In Port Hope the population is made up of 3.50% visible minorities. The other 96.50% of the Port Hope population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Port Hope is South Asian which accounts for 40.19% of the visible minority population and 1.37% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 17.76% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the entire Port Hope population. The Black visible minority accounts for 13.08% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire Port Hope population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 8.41% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Port Hope population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 7.48% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Port Hope population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.67% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Port Hope population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 4.67% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Port Hope population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 3.74% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Port Hope population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian40.19 %
Chinese17.76 %
Black13.08 %
Filipino8.41 %
West Asian7.48 %
Latin American4.67 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.4.67 %
Japanese3.74 %
comments powered by Disqus