Port Stanley Immigration Year


In Port Stanley Immigrants account for 8.57% of the population. The other 91.43% of the Port Stanley population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Port Stanley came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 64.52% of the immigrant population and 5.48% of the total population. 14.52% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Port Stanley population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 8.87% of the immigrant population and 0.75% of the entire Port Stanley population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 6.45% of the immigrant population and 0.55% of the entire Port Stanley population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 5.65% of the immigrant population and 0.48% of the entire Port Stanley population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197164.52 %
1971 to 198014.52 %
1981 to 19908.87 %
2001 to 20116.45 %
1991 to 20005.65 %
comments powered by Disqus