Prince George immigrant age at arrival


In Prince George Immigrants account for 9.75% of the population. The other 90.25% of the Prince George population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Prince George came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 33.63% of the immigrant population and 3.23% of the total population. 28.73% of the immigrant population and 2.76% of the entire Prince George population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 18.49% of the immigrant population and 1.77% of the entire Prince George population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 13.36% of the immigrant population and 1.28% of the entire Prince George population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 5.79% of the immigrant population and 0.56% of the entire Prince George population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years33.63 %
15 to 24 years28.73 %
5 to 14 years18.49 %
Under 5 years13.36 %
45 years and over5.79 %
comments powered by Disqus