Québec Citizenship


In Québec Non Canadian citizens account for 5.70% of the population. The other 94.30% of the Québec population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.37 %
Not Canadian citizens5.63 %
comments powered by Disqus