Québec City Immigration Year


In Québec City Immigrants account for 4.94% of the population. The other 95.06% of the Québec City population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Québec City came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 58.28% of the immigrant population and 2.66% of the total population. 17.11% of the immigrant population and 0.78% of the entire Québec City population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 9.77% of the immigrant population and 0.45% of the entire Québec City population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 8.18% of the immigrant population and 0.37% of the entire Québec City population came to Canada Before 1971. 6.66% of the immigrant population and 0.30% of the entire Québec City population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201158.28 %
1991 to 200017.11 %
1981 to 19909.77 %
Before 19718.18 %
1971 to 19806.66 %
comments powered by Disqus