Red Lake Immigration Continent


In Red Lake Immigrants account for 9.19% of the population. The other 90.81% of the Red Lake population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Red Lake is Europe which accounts for 48.78% of the immigrant population and 4.43% of the total population. 40.24% of the immigrant population and 3.65% of the entire Red Lake population come from Americas. 10.98% of the immigrant population and 1.00% of the entire Red Lake population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe48.78 %
Americas40.24 %
Asia10.98 %
comments powered by Disqus