Regina Beach Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Regina Beach 60.1% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 11.1% of home owners in Regina Beach spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 37.3% of the rented homes in Regina Beach are subsidized and the remaining 62.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 45.6% of tenants in Regina Beach spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage60.10%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home11.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers37.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs45.60%
comments powered by Disqus