Regina Beach Citizenship


In Regina Beach Non Canadian citizens account for 1.99% of the population. The other 98.01% of the Regina Beach population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.01 %
Not Canadian citizens1.99 %
comments powered by Disqus