Regina Beach Immigration Year


In Regina Beach Immigrants account for 5.28% of the population. The other 94.72% of the Regina Beach population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Regina Beach came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 42.03% of the immigrant population and 2.22% of the total population. 20.29% of the immigrant population and 1.07% of the entire Regina Beach population came to Canada Before 1971. 17.39% of the immigrant population and 0.92% of the entire Regina Beach population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 10.14% of the immigrant population and 0.54% of the entire Regina Beach population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 10.14% of the immigrant population and 0.54% of the entire Regina Beach population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201142.03 %
Before 197120.29 %
1991 to 200017.39 %
1971 to 198010.14 %
1981 to 199010.14 %
comments powered by Disqus