Regina Citizenship


In Regina Non Canadian citizens account for 6.13% of the population. The other 93.87% of the Regina population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.95 %
Not Canadian citizens6.05 %
comments powered by Disqus