Regina Immigration Continent


In Regina Immigrants account for 11.30% of the population. The other 88.70% of the Regina population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Regina is Asia which accounts for 54.37% of the immigrant population and 6.04% of the total population. 26.36% of the immigrant population and 2.93% of the entire Regina population come from Europe. 11.81% of the immigrant population and 1.31% of the entire Regina population come from Americas. 7.47% of the immigrant population and 0.83% of the entire Regina population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Asia54.37 %
Europe26.36 %
Americas11.81 %
Africa7.47 %
comments powered by Disqus