Revelstoke Housing Condominiums


In Revelstoke most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.47% of homes in Revelstoke. The other 5.53% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.47 %
part of a condominium development5.53 %
comments powered by Disqus