Revelstoke Citizenship


In Revelstoke Non Canadian citizens account for 3.43% of the population. The other 96.57% of the Revelstoke population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.60 %
Not Canadian citizens3.40 %
comments powered by Disqus